Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Fireplace: Love the idea of initials instead of names on the stockings. Cute!... on this year's CHristmas mantel at my uncle's house there will be one extra special new permanent one my soul mate's :) My aunt and uncle and family happily welcome my soul mate into their liives :) and our home :)

Burlap Flowers
Burlap Flowers

Download whole gallery
burlap numbers
burlap numbers

Download whole gallery
Christmas Fireplace: Love the idea of initials instead of names on the stockings. Cute!... on this year's CHristmas mantel at my uncle's house there will be one extra special new permanent one my soul mate's :) My aunt and uncle and family happily welcome my soul mate into their liives :) and our home :)
Christmas Fireplace: Love the idea of initials instead of names on the stockings. Cute!... on this year's CHristmas mantel at my uncle's house there will be one extra special new permanent one my soul mate's :) My aunt and uncle and family happily welcome my soul mate into their liives :) and our home :)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment